Your Own Quick Assessment:
i. While at work, were you injured on the construction site/factory premises/work place?
ii. Do you feel that your employer/main contractor/occupier of the premises is to be blamed?
iii. Were you:
– provided with a defective/faulty equipment or
– asked to do work not within your job scope or
– not given proper training or
– told/instructed to carry out work under unsafe circumstances or
– injured due to unsafe practices
If your answer is “yes” to the above questions, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries suffered.
You may also want to note that it is the duty of the employer/main contractor/occupier to have a written report of your accident and this report would be a crucial piece of evidence.
For a free consultation and assessment of your case with our lawyer, you may contact us or simply fill up the enquiry form or the call me back form and we shall get in touch with you within one working day.
THIS WEBSITE IS THE PROPERTY OF PRASANNA DEVI LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED